Happy Birthday, Dr Who!

Image result for tom baker dr who

Apparently, today is the 83rd birthday of Tom Baker who played Dr Who in the famous BBC TV programme which is still running to this day.

Here's a lovely story about Tom Baker posted by Amanda on Twitter.

So Happy Birthday, Dr Who!

  




Dr Who(09/08/14)
Image result for dr who + peter capaldi images

I went to the same school as the new Doctor Who, Peter Capaldi, so let's hear a cheer for our old alma mater, St Ninian's High School in Kirtintilloch.

Now as I recall Peter Capaldi was the year below me at St. Ninian's, but I remember him having an interest in acting and performing because he was never much into football which was my big thing at secondary school, apart from getting myself a good education.  

Anyway, I suspect Peter will bring something different to his role as the new Time Lord and wouldn't it be great if the new series worked in a topical reference to the looming referendum on Scottish independence.

Maybe the new Doctor even has a vote on 18 September, if he's resident in Scotland that is,  but then again being a Time Lord he probably knows the result already. 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence